Stronger at Every Level
Our therapists are committed to making you stronger at every level; they do a lot more than just stretch and strengthen weak muscles or joints after an injury or surgery. Therapists are skilled at evaluating and diagnosing potential problems before they lead to more serious injuries or conditions, proactively offering solutions to help avoid future life-changing events, such as a fall.
Our goal is to make a significant improvement in our residents’ lives by providing exceptional therapeutic services and care, while promoting optimal health, wellness, safety and function, through offering:
- Physical therapy helps maintain mobility and quality of life. Physical therapists can get you moving again, using scientifically based treatment techniques that focus on restoring function, reducing pain, and correcting or preventing injury – staying active can help manage your overall long-term health.
- Occupational therapy practitioners use research and scientific evidence to ensure their interventions are effective. With a strong knowledge of a person’s psychological, physical, emotional and social makeup, occupational therapists can evaluate how your condition is affecting your body and mind. An occupational therapist will evaluate your situation and, with input from you, family, friends and/or care providers, develop individualized goals that will allow you to resume or improve valued daily activities.
- Speech therapy is provided by licensed speech-language pathologists (SLPs), who work to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders in residents that have experienced an injury or illness that affects their communication.
Medicare Quick Facts:
- Medicare Part B helps pay for medically necessary outpatient physical and occupational therapy and speech-language pathology services
- Medicare law no longer limits how much Medicare pays for medically necessary outpatient therapy services in one calendar year*
- All people with Medicare Part B are covered as long as services are medically reasonable and necessary*
- We can check your eligibility! For more details on what your Medicare and/or private insurance plan will cover, please contact CaringEdge.
Some Treated Conditions Include:
- Orthopedic conditions, both non-surgical & post-operative
- Spine conditions: low back pain, stenosis, sciatica, etc.
- Balance deficits/Falls
- Hand/Wrist/Elbow injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck pain
- Postural concerns
- Transfer/Gait deficits
- Limitations in Activities of Daily Living
- Visual & spatial impairment
- Energy conservation measures
- Cognitive impairments
- Home modifications & adaptive equipment training